I chose real estate law …
because this area of the law presents a special case in the law because the object of the transaction can often literally be touched so the ability to visualise gives rise to a special relationship with the individual transaction.
My aspiration as a lawyer in real estate law is …
to be available as a kind of “sparring partner” for my clients with a view to all kinds of differing areas, often legal, but also economic or technical.
REIUS. is the best choice …
because it represents a combination of legal advice, and long standing experience within an established team over all areas of real estate law, which combine perfectly with enthusiasm and fun.
- Advising real estate investors on the acquisition and sale of all kinds of real estate (single as well as portfolio transactions)
- Advising on commercial leasing
- Advising capital management companies and asset managers on investment and supervisory law in connection with the launch and management of real estate investment funds as well as with the management of the real estate
- Second Legal State Exam (Zweites juristisches Staatsexamen), Higher Regional Court Hamburg, 2014
- Dr. iur., University of Hamburg, 2012
- First Legal State Exam (Erstes juristisches Staatsexamen), University of Hamburg, 2010.